The ELECTRIC POWER 2013 Conference Management and Program Committee have issued an industry-wide call for participation. The conference covers all aspects of power generation from both business and technical perspectives. The ELECTRIC POWER program is developed by an industry-based committee of more than 100 power industry executives, managers, and engineers. All abstracts are reviewed for content and relevance by the committee and are selected by consensus. All offers considered sales pitches will be rejected.
Things to keep in mind:
- The ELECTRIC POWER 2013 Conference consists primarily of panel sessions or short presentations. Typically 3-4 speakers/panelists will participate in a 1.5 hour long session. The sessions are designed to be interactive and lively with time allotted for questions and answers.
- The ELECTRIC POWER 2013 Conference content is presented in focused forums to best serve the markets within the power generation community.
- Presentations should be focused on: technologies and solutions, end-user case studies, best practices, or strategic planning.
- Absolutely no sales pitches or commercial presentations will be considered.
- Please keep abstracts to a maximum of 300 words.
The Abstract Submission Due Date is September 25, 2012. You will receive email confirmation when your submission has been received. Thank you for your interest in participating at ELECTRIC POWER 2013 !
Bolded items are required fields.