Call for Participation
The 22nd Annual ELECTRIC POWER Conference Management and Program Committee have issued an industry-wide call for participation. The conference covers all aspects of power generation from both business and technical perspectives, and here is this year’s theme:
When most people think of the power industry, they think of a group of dedicated professionals who keep the lights on 24/7/365—a constant source of reliable energy that is always there when you need it. While that’s true, the industry is anything but constant. It is endlessly evolving and the ELECTRIC POWER Conference is evolving with it. Over the past few years, the theme has been focused on helping the industry transition to a new way of doing business. Continuing with that goal, we have changed the way we do ELECTRIC POWER. POWER magazine has supported the conference since the event’s inception, but now we are strengthening that bond with exciting new content in print, online, and in-person.
We are seeking abstracts that fit within the conference theme of “Expanding Horizons.” We’re looking for experts who can share insight on the latest technology designed to improve efficiency and enhance reliability. We want specialists who can reveal operations and maintenance best practices, as well as those who can share engineering expertise, management advice, and business tips. The goal is not only to expose attendees to the latest information and technology, but also to provide a space for open communication among peers from around the world so participants can learn how others are expanding their horizons.
Do you have first-hand experience or a case study to share in one of these areas?
- Operations and Maintenance
- Reliability, Efficiency, Flexibility
- Business Management
- Safety, Workforce, Economics, Market Design
- System Design
- Power Plant Equipment, Distributed Resources, Grid Reinforcement, Accommodating Uncertainty
- Enabling Technologies
- Energy Storage, Microgrid, E-mobility, IIOT
Submission Deadline: August 16, 2019
Things to keep in mind:
- The ELECTRIC POWER 2020 Conference consists primarily of panel sessions or short presentations. Typically 3-4 speakers/panelists will participate in a 1.5 hour long session. The sessions are designed to be interactive and lively with time allotted for questions and answers.
- The ELECTRIC POWER 2020 Conference content is presented in focused forums to best serve the markets within the power generation community.
- Presentations should be focused on the following areas: technologies and solutions, end-user case studies, best practices, or strategic planning.
- Absolutely no sales pitches or commercial presentations will be considered.
- Please keep abstracts to a maximum of 300 words.
* Required fields.