- Co-Located Events
- Hotel & Travel
- About Us
ELECTRIC POWER Event Updates | COVID-19
Last night (March 15), the Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommended that all in-person events which consist of 50 people or more be cancelled or postponed. Therefore, out of concern for everyone’s health and well-being and in following the CDC’s guidance, we have made the decision to postpone ELECTRIC POWER 2020.
We have already been evaluating our options to secure future dates for the event and will communicate those as soon as the plans are finalized. In the meantime, please continue to monitor our website for updates. Thank you for your understanding and continued support of the ELECTRIC POWER Conference and Exhibition, and we wish you safety and good health as circumstances continue to evolve.
Clean your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid close contact
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.