ELECTRIC POWER is an intimate environment that brings together thousands of power professionals to learn the latest in the transitioning landscape of power generation. This event will cover renewables, distributed energy, digital technology, operations & maintenance, engineering, environmental issues, all fuels, and workforce development.
When you exhibit at ELECTRIC POWER, you’re getting more than just booth space. We know it’s all about the connections you make while on-site, the opportunities available to network, the conversations that begin, and the ROI and ROO you see once everyone has headed home after the event.
Here is everything included when you participate as an exhibitor:
- One complimentary conference pass ($699 value) so that you can be in the conference sessions learning from and connecting with your customers
- Discounted registration for additional team members from your company to attend the full conference
- Unlimited expo only passes to invite clients and prospects to meet you on the exhibit floor during the event at no cost
- Discounts for clients to attend the full conference if they register using your custom code
- 30-word listing in the official show guide, online, and in the mobile app
- Product Category listing in official show guide, online, and in the mobile app
- Unlimited booth staff passes
- Exhibitor invitation program that allows you to invite pre-qualified, registered attendees to meet you at your booth during the exhibition
- A customized landing page for your clients to visit to register to attend
- Marketing resources that include plug-and-play email templates, custom banner ads, click and deploy social messaging and images, and more
- Standard booth backdrop, side dividers and booth sign
We offer a valuable package at a low cost with no additional fees tacked on – everything listed above comes as part of your booth! We think you’ll find that our goal aligns with yours: We want to create a partnership with you to provide the tools and opportunities needed to have a successful event.